Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Things

So I find it hard to take a day off. Why is that? Well first off I really like my job. I mean I find it relaxing, infuriatingly, challenging, and rewarding. So on my days off what should I do? Last week I went shopping. I found out I have no taste in clothes and I'm getting older and the appeal of long sleeve collared shirts is getting stronger (though sweaters are still to be avoided). The day off before that I played the Simpson's Hit and Run for half a day and hung out with Heather for the other half. But I do that every day. I am finishing too many games. I've already beaten 3 in six months. Ok so one was a one shot one night marathon with one of the kids. The weird thing is, I enjoy my job more than taking a break. Although I am enjoying watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix. Now on the flipside I'm taking this morning off. Hahahaha. But I'll be at the youth center tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Pastor Mark Lee, husband of Heather!

Grandma B

Anonymous said...

I was at Central on Saturday. Eddie and I took a road trip to the Pinnacles (he was itching to drive his new car for a while) and then we went there. It has changed.

Rachel