Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Chair

So its been raining alot lately. I kind a like it. When I was a kid rain was bad. Now it is good, it makes the grass green and the crops grow. To a farmer the rain is litterally money falling from they sky. That blows my mind.

I bought an office chair. It is leather and nice and good for my back and perfect. I cost me $1.98.... after 3 gift cards :). It was either that or a better mouse. I didn't think that would be very good for me to buy another mouse. I am thinking about making a mousepad. Out of a sheet of acrylic. After that I hope to frost the bottom so that the mouse can pick up the differences and and tabs to the bottom to keep if from sliding. It will be a nice hobby project.

I fixed my car finally. That is a big wieght off of me. Its alot nicer to drive my car now. I also replaced my Serpentine belt. I still need clean it out, but thats normal.

Justin is giving me the chance to preach on Sunday. I'm going to talk about the pain of being lost and the wonderful peace and joy there is when we are found. I'm sort of experimenting. I do that alot. Its kinda fun.

Julia is going to chop up my hair. Well trim it. I miss Heather alot. I wish she was here.

My roommate wrote a suicide note on his Facebook. He was visited. Turns out it really wasn't one. He was visited again. He is smiling. I randomly yell at him at the top of my lungs "Don't do it man!"

In recap. I fixed my car. My roommate will live long. I have trouble sleeping again. I miss Heather. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. I'm sorry that you are not sleeping again. I love you.