Friday, June 08, 2007

The Day Before

So, I'm getting married tomorrow. I am so thankful for my bride to be, my new job, all the friends and family that have supported me and have been such a big help to me. And I am so thankful to God for this time of refreshment.

I thought I would be more stressed or nervous right now. But Heather has taken care of most everything. There are a few other thinks Heather and I need to finish up when we get back to Memphis but that just normal moving stuff. Personally I'm just ready for this to be over. I know Heather feels the same. I'm looking forward to not having to say good-bye for months at a time anymore.

Spending time at Grandma Bragg's I've been spoiled. Heather and G.B. set me up with quite a few things. Everyone is coming in today. Everyone else tomorrow. Heather's baby cousin Jaycee is a big headed cutie. She lets me hold her.

I feel like I'm making an awards speech.

Thanks to all the little people.

For the last time,
Bachelor Mark

No comments: