Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Couple

So Shane and Beth got married yesterday. So Julia and I went and attended. I was very nice. I did alot more than I expected which was nothing. I ended up playing music, serving communion, running sound, buying cables and taking 325 pictures or so. In the end it was really fun.

They look so good together.

Anyway I also preached today. That went well. Their stage was alot higher than New Galilee's so I was afraid I would get altitude sickness and tumble down over the comunion table.

My internship is going good. I'm getting my work done, enjoying my time here. I still miss Heather way much, but I get to see her soon. Yay! I can't wait.

Oh well I have a meeting tomorrow morning so I will see you all laters. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. I can't wait to see you at the end of the month. I love you. -Heather

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»